With this poster I recieved the following pointers for next time:
- Try playing and moving the title, as everything else you seem to do is always the same.
- Play around with the font and text rather than all being on one side and the image on the left.
- Different images to give the audience more of an idea.
- Make 'Based on true events..' bigger so that it catches the audiences eye more, it was hard for me to read.
- Who are the producers?
These points helped me to create the following:
From creating this I then recieved the points below before creating and playing with my own picutres for my final poster:
- Make the title bigger but keep it where it is for now. It's different and stands out more.
- Make the 'Starring' more neat and not so cramped.
- 'Directed by' like 'starring' is too cramped, play with this.
- Make the main image more exciting, the posters pretty plain.
From taking these points I have began to create my own finalised poster.
No comments:
Post a Comment